Monday, August 3, 2015

Band of Stars

Today's CAS creation for the SCS CAS Challenge #336 is full of stars.   The challenge is the theme "Under the Stars".  

Supplies:   Stamps - Verve, Dies-YNS Scrapworks Strips, Inks - SU, CS - PTI

I stamped directly on the base and then used the die cut strips to frame it on an angle.   All the colors of the rainbow are represented. To add interest, I placed the white on a yellow base.
My card is also for the latest Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything Goes!

I am playing along with SCS DTGD challenges which means it is going to be a busy crafting week and a busy week on the blog. There are FORTY challenges and it is going to take awhile to share everything.  Last year, I did not even post every creation on my blog.

Have a great week.  
Smiles, Julie

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Julie, I love the CAS design with the angled panel with pretty stamp0s!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete